WHAT IS VODACOM BUSINESS INTERNET WIRELESS?
Vodacom Business Internet Wireless provides high speed quality Internet access from 4 Mbps – 80Mbps Uncapped or 20GB to 50GB Capped offerings.
It offers high speed broadband connectivity to Vodacom's business grade Internet offerings, Unified communications and hosted applications such as Office 365 & IP Talk at competitive broadband rates without the need for copper cables.
Vodacom Broadband Connect Wireless keeps your business connected at high speeds ensuring that your business is Ready for any challenges, to make the most of emerging opportunities and react swiftly to market changes.
|We are fast||We are Flexible||We are Reliable||We are convenient|
With Download speeds ranging from 2Mbps, 4Mbps, 8Mbps, 10Mbps, 20Mbps, 30Mbps and 80Mbps up to 80Mbps, and Upload speeds that’s half of the download speeds making the service ideal for businesses..
|Add IP Talk VoIP conections with no interference to the capped or uncapped service plan’s Choose 1 or up to 5 Static IP address with each connection.||
Our Wireless Network is secure, with higher availability than landline copper based broadband Internet services. It’s faster to install than landline alternatives.
|We offer a true one stop shop from provisioning the wireless infrastructure at the customer premises to installing the Broadband router.|
HOW DO I GET BBC WIRELESS?
- For a call back from one of our sales teams and to determine if you can get the service please request a call back.
- Please click here for cost and plans
THE BROADBAND CONNECT WIRELESS SERVICE PLANS PROVIDE HIGH QUALITY BROADBAND INTERNET ACCESS.
- Complete business broadband offering including choice of access bandwidth, uncapped or capped Business Internet access and includes the necessary broadband router and antennae.
- Vodacom will install all relevant equipment including the Antennae & Broadband Router.
Vodacom supports the service, end-to-end.
- Optional fixed-line Voice that does not eat into your usage.
IP-Talk (VoIP) connections offer cost savings of up to 30% on your monthly voice account and free on-net calling from one Vodacom
IP-Talk to another Vodacom IP-Talk-connected site
- The Broadband Router (CPE) comes with four physical LAN connections, and can handle multiple Wireless LAN connections off the same device. The router also has two analogue voice ports and two USB ports.
- Broadband Connect Wireless is deployed with 1 x Static IP address.
Go to https://www.vfibre.co.za/vcebu for more information